PrOven Cleaning understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us
88 Farmers Green,
- What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data.
- The right to have your personal data rectified.
- The right to be forgotten.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Contact details (Address of oven(including instructions on how to find location), Billing Address (if different), Email address, Telephone number)
- Technical Data – IP address browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Payment information
- Details about your oven – Oven type, model, hob etc
- Website Usage (via google analytics)
- Reviews of our service
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Supplying our Oven Cleaning Service to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract /appointment with you. – We need to know where to go.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you. – Not everyone needs a full Oven Deep clean
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. – Whether you chose to speak in person on the phone or make booking by email.
- Records of Invoicing or payment transactions.
- We Analyse the use of Our Site to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- Invoicing / payment transaction details – 7 years in accordance with UK tax laws.
- Subscription to newsletter – As long as user wants to remain subscribed – user can unsubscribe at any time.
- Contact forms / emails – Contact details
For new enquiries – that do not complete to booking stage – 12months. Customers who have made bookings – 3 yrs after last booking.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to, are legally entitled to and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). Or with companies within the EU-US privacy shield agreement. Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Our site has industry standard SSL to encrypt data from our site.
- Your personal data is not stored on our website, it is merely transmitted to us via email and stored on our email service and our contact management system on devices.
- All Devices are password protects, with updated internet security software
- Communication Data is stored on our Email servers / cloud storage
- Card Payments – made during an appointment means we do not store bank details or card details.
- Website security –monitors your IP address and information about its operating system, browser, and host, the date and time you access the Service and the pages you visit. We collect this non-identifying information in order to help diagnose problems and to administer the Service, accessed via website.
- Bookings are kept in diary, kept with PrOven Cleaning, or stored securely out of hours.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
PrOven Cleaning We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the exception as stated below and for performance of this contract.
For performance of this contract we may need to provide your personal data to the following:
We use third companies to help us carry out jobs, and this may include them using / storing or potentially having access to your personal data.
This include (invoicing and card payments, book keeper, website hosting / Email servers, Facebook Messenger and chat bot, website security and website usage.)
Our web designer has access to website & Facebook page/messenger in order to keep the sites working and secure and working properly.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses as stated in this Notice.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it.
If you want to amend or delete your personal data please contact us via email or phone and where possible we will comply with your request.
Unless we are required to hold this information for contractual or legal reasons.
We will respond to your access request within one month of receiving it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
The Cookies on this site include:
|_ga||2 yrs||Google Anayltics – This helps us count how many people visit Lydneyosteopaths.co.uk by tracking if you’ve visited before|
|_gid||24hrs||Goggle Analytics – This helps us count how many people visit Lydneyosteopaths.co.uk by tracking if you’ve visited before|
|_gat||10 mins||Google Anayltics – This cookie does not store any user information. It is used by Google limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net (which will be zero in our case because we do not use any ads on our site).|
|comment_author_||1 year||Used when a user adds a comment onto provencleaning.co.uk, so if you try to add future comments your name may already popluate the field|
|comment_author_email_||1 year||Used when a user adds a comment onto provencleaning.co.uk, so if you try to add future comments your email may already popluate the field|
|comment_author_url_||1 year||Used when a user adds a comment onto provencleaning.co.uk, so if you try to add future comments your url may already popluate the field|
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Kevin Kemp:
Email address: email@example.com.
Telephone number: 07974807118.
88 Farmers Green,
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last updated Aug 2018
I hated cleaning my oven and over the years it had got pretty grimey. So I called in the professionals. At first I was a bit dubious about spending the money. But I’m so glad I did my oven looked so good, it almost made me want to cook. Thank you.